Preservation & Repair Qualification Criteria
- Must own a home that is occupied as a primary residence in Lake or Sumter County for a minimum of 1 year
- Must have homeowner’s insurance
- Must be at or below the following income limits:
Lake County Residents
1 Person – $22,400
2 Persons – $25,600
3 Persons – $28,800
4 Persons – $31,950
5 Persons – $34,550Sumter County Residents
1 Person – $23,400
2 Persons – $26,750
3 Persons – $30,100
4 Persons – $33,400
5 Persons – $36,100
- Must have exterior repairs, health and safety alterations and/or cosmetic requests.
- All applicable mortgage and property taxes must be current at the time of application.
- Verification of income and homeowner’s insurance may be required.
Some examples of the kind of work that is completed are: pressure washing, yard clean up, painting, building wood decks, wheelchair ramps, hand railings and helping with weatherization of the home.
“We are currently accepting applications for homeowners in Lake and Sumter County. Please review our criteria and fill out the information screener below if you believe you qualify.”