Part Time ReStore Associate (Wildwood ReStore)
Reports to: ReStore Manager
This position is primarily responsible for performing various duties associated with selling new or used merchandise generally received via donation or corporate procurement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works cooperatively with others to ensure mission success consistent with organizational goals, values and strategic direction.
- Receives and sorts merchandise for sale to place in stock and/or discard as appropriate. Stocks shelves and maintain appearance of facility under the direction of the ReStore Manager.
- Assists in loading and/or unloading donations for sale or delivery.
- Provides quality customer service to those who bring in merchandise for resale and those who come into the store to purchase as well.
- May act as cashier who computes or re-computes bills, itemized lists, and tickets showing amount due, makes change, cashes checks and issues receipts or tickets to customers. Reads and records totals shown on cash register tape and verifies against cash on hand, quotes price and describes features of items for which money is received and gives cash refunds or issues credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise.
- Perform duties as directed related to store appearance, facility maintenance, and groundskeeping.
- Followed policy guidelines at all times, and performs duties in a manner that ensures the safety of self and others.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer knowledgeable,including Microsoft Word and Database software. Must have willingness to learn other programs as needed.
- Proficiency in delivering exceptional service to customers.
- Ability to lift heavy items on a routine basis, at least 50 pounds, ability to stand for four or more hours at a time (most of a full work day)
Please apply at:
6761 County Road 148, Wildwood, FL 34785
Please call (352) 330-0881 if you have any questions about the position.
**Also note: MUST be at least 18 years of age and MUST be able to lift up to 50 lbs**
All applicants are subject to a background check