A Team Building Competition
Join Habitat for Humanity of Lake-Sumter in building playhouses for children in your community!
Congratulations to the Winning Team!
Your playhouse entry fee will be used as a donation to fund affordable housing solutions in Lake & Sumter County and of course, cover the cost of the playhouse you will build for a child in need. Playhouses can be built at your location of choice or on-site at Jingle Build-Off’s playhouse installation in Downtown Tavares.
Who: Your team, building a playhouse in friendly-competition style.
When & Where
On-Site: Saturday, December 4th @ The Square, 122 E. Main St. Tavares, FL 32778
Off-Site: Location and Date of YOUR choice! Anytime, anywhere!
- Teams will be assigned a child to customize a playhouse for no later than 2 weeks prior to the chosen playhouse build date
- All supplies will be provided by Habitat for Humanity of Lake-Sumter
- Teams will be supported by construction staff and qualified volunteers from Habitat Lake-Sumter
- Vote Online! Your playhouse will be part of Habitat’s Virtual Christmas Village for one week, online voting will decide Community Choice for favorite playhouse and winner of the “Jingle Build Playhouse Pro’s” award!
- Families are being selected to receive a playhouse through local schools and community members throughout Lake & Sumter- do you know a family who would benefit from a very special gift this year? Submit an application on their behalf and brighten up their holiday season!
Ready to be a Playhouse Pro? Contact Lacie: (352) 483-0434 x146 or Lacie@HabitatLS.org
After completing paperwork email it to Lacie@HabitatLS.org
Want to receive a playhouse?