Join The Habitat Lake-Sumter Villages Club at the grand opening of The Creative Emporium at the Leesburg ReStore!
Join us on Monday, October 2nd, 2023 at 9am for the Official Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Visit the newly-renovated location, shop eclectic home décor, artisan pieces, and much more!
Need to Know:
- Grand Opening on Monday, October 2nd at 200 N. Lone Oak Drive, Leesburg, FL
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 9am
- Co-President, Kevin Tucker will be grilling and serving lunch at 12pm
- Store Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday; 9:30am – 4pm
- Store Closed: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
- The Habitat Villages Club member creations include eclectic décor, handmade gifts, and more
- Every purchase supports Habitat’s mission to build and preserve local homes
The mission of the Habitat Villages Club is to directly support Habitat Lake-Sumter’s construction and preservation of homes in our local area. The Habitat Villages Club completed it’s third new home build in November 2022, from fundraising to hands-on construction, the clubs members did it all. Through club activities, the members help provide strength, stability, and self-reliance through shelter to the families throughout Lake and Sumter Counties. There are many facets to the club and they welcome all Villagers, whether they are handy with a hammer or not – all skills and talents can be put to good use.
Sally Read, co-president of the club, said, “All the members love their involvement with Habitat, but they could not build homes without the support of the community.”
When you purchase items from The Creative Emporium at the Leesburg ReStore, you make it possible for The Habitat Lake-Sumter Villages Club to build and repair homes for the families in Lake and Sumter counties.
Here’s a little snippet of fun that the creative, hardworking members of The Villages Habitat Club have:
To learn more or get involved with The Habitat Lake-Sumter Villages Club:
Contact Sally Read at email@example.com
The Habitat Lake-Sumter Villages Club Meetings:
- 2nd Wednesday of Every Month @ 6PM
- Seabreeze Recreational Center, 2384 Buena Vista Blvd, The Villages, FL 32162
- Annual Membership Dues are $20
- Please remember to bring your Villages ID Card to every meeting