A Team Building Experience with Friendly Competition
Celebrate Habitat for Humanity Lake-Sumter’s 30th Anniversary with our 1st Annual Jingle Build-Off!
Say no to the traditional holiday party and yes to a creative, community give-back party. Join Habitat for Humanity of Lake-Sumter in building playhouses for children in your community.
To celebrate Habitat Lake-Sumter’s 30th year of providing affordable housing solutions, your entry fee will be used as a donation to fund upcoming construction projects; like the Tavares Cottage Community and of course, cover the cost of the playhouse you will build for a child in need this Christmas.
Who: Your team, working alongside 10 other teams, to build playhouses in friendly-competition style.
When: Saturday, December 7th, 2019 from 8am-4pm
- Teams will be assigned a child to customize a playhouse for no later than 2 weeks prior to the event
- All supplies will be provided through Habitat for Humanity of Lake-Sumter Florida
- Teams will be supported by construction staff and qualified volunteers from Habitat Lake-Sumter
- Two divisions- Adult & Youth
- Your playhouse will be part of Habitat’s Christmas Village for one week where text-to-vote donations will be available to pick Community Choice for favorite playhouse and winner of the first “Jingle Build Playhouse Pro’s” award!
- Families are being selected to receive the playhouse as a Christmas gift, through organizations like the YMCA and the Boys & Girls Club
Ready to be a Playhouse Pro? Contact Lacie: (352) 483-0434 x146 or Lacie@HabitatLS.org
Click below to join the competition!
Countdown to Jingle Build-Off