ReStore: coming soon!
New things are in store at Habitat for Humanity of Lake-Sumter’s ReStores. We will be re-opening the Eustis and Leesburg ReStores in mid-June!
As we transition back to business, the Groveland and Wildwood locations will remain closed with no scheduled date for re-opening.
Take a sneak peek at some of the behind the scenes work at Eustis ReStore,
Our two ReStore locations are opening up bigger and better than you’ve ever seen them.
We can’t wait to show you all of the hard work the ReStore staff has been doing to prepare the Eustis and Leesburg ReStores for re-opening, with the health and safety of you in mind!
Important Things to Know:
- Follow us on Facebook! Our official Grand Re-Opening date will be announced soon
- Donation drop-off will resume on opening day at the Eustis and Leesburg ReStores
- Free donation pick up will resume scheduling on opening day, throughout our service area (including Wildwood and Groveland!)
- Health and safety procedures will be in place so you can donate and shop at our ReStores while keeping the community safe
- A new D.I.Y section to inspire your next project
- Feature items- generators and DeWalt lights- just in time for hurricane season!
Our ReStores are vital to our mission of building homes, community, and hope. We believe that everyone deserves a decent and affordable place to call home and when you donate and purchase items from one of our ReStores, you make it possible for Habitat Lake-Sumter to build and repair homes for families in Lake and Sumter counties.
We can’t wait to see you again!
Danielle Stroud, Senior Director of Programs & Partnerships, took us on a tour of our 5 construction sites in Lake and Sumter County. Stay tuned for the virtual dedications!
Curtis was one of the first Homeowners we served through our Veterans Housing Initiative. His story is moving, and continually reminds us of the importance of a safe home.
Features work with our Home Ownership Program and a partnership with Hope Lutheran Church
through our Community Engagement Program.